Pacifier Keeper

Create a custom monogrammed button covered pacifier clip! Many colors of fabric and endless thread colors! If you know about pacifiers, you know that they hit the floor eventually. With one of these pacifier clips, the floor will not be your landing spot!!
These pacifier clips are hand made in a smoke free home. The ribbon is heat sealed to protect from fraying. The ribbon attached is 10 inches long so it is not a danger to your precious young one. The plastic clip is securely glued to the back of the custom button. Velcro is used to attach the ribbon to the pacifier. If you are using a MAM pacifier, I have MAM rings available for an addition $1.00.
Each pacifier clip is delivered in a custom made bag,tied up with ribbon, ready for gift giving! I have the ability to create many different themes, just email youniquedezines@yahoo.com and let me help you create that special gift!








Digging the pacifier out of the bottom of your diaper bag/purse/pocket will be a thing of the past!!! Clip to your babies clothing or blanket and stop worrying "Where is the pacifier?"

Email me at youniquedezines@yahoo.com to start creating your YOUnique paci clip.

In the email tell me:
1. Color wanted
2. Boy or Girl
3. The Letter for monogramming
4. If you would prefer a college or mascot theme, tell me which school or mascot. I have too many to list here, but will let you know if I have your choice.

Check out my etsy store at http://www.youniquedezines.etsy.com/